FMR Communications, Inc. gives you the right combination of media—digital plus print—to optimally promote your product and meeting events.
Double your promo power. By combining interactive digital with strikingly designed print versions, FMR Communications doubles your promotional power—raising the impact of your marketing to a whole new level.
Reach your specific targets. Based on your needs, FMR Communications will provide you with specific programs designed to reach your targets and achieve your sales objectives
Exclusive single-sponsored publications from FMR Communications give you a cost-effective, leading-edge approach to promotion. You get:
- An effective “hook” to deliver your message to your targets—for example, “difficult to see” doctor and competitive product high prescribers
- No wasted spending—you’re in control of selecting the physicians you want to reach
- Total exclusivity—only your ad appears, not your competitor’s
- A virtual sales person—the interactive digital version allows the physician to request product updates … talk to a rep … view video presentations and more.
- High readership, assuring exposure to your promotions—86% of surveyed physicians indicate they want to receive our publications
MEETING IN increases your visibility and impact at major medical meetings. It blends digital and print formats to deliver your marketing messages and promote all your meeting events—all under one umbrella.
By merging print with digital versions, you can register attendees for company functions … present high-impact video product presentations …and increase your ROI by promoting your meeting activities under the MEETING IN umbrella.
DIRECT-TO-PATIENT PROMOTION FOR THE DOCTOR’S WAITING ROOM
CLEAR is a customized magazine for the doctor’s waiting room. It takes marketing messages right to the consumer, targeting specific dermatologic patient types the client wants to reach.
Along with the print version, patients can access a digital format that will further increase patient engagement and promotional impact.